Monday, July 16, 2012

The Bunny Song
If you know the Veggie Tale, "Rack, Shack and Benny," you know what I mean when I say I can't get that song out of my head.  Yesterday we opened the manse to kids and their families to come watch the Veggie Tale version of the Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego story.  We had two families come with three children and seven grown children (like me).  We all sang the Veggie Tale theme song and then rocked out to the jazzie sounds of The Bunny Song.  We had a great time and got to know a young family just moving into our community who had visited our church for the first time Sunday.

We asked for favorite hymns on Sunday and we have quite a list already.  The challenge will be choosing which ones fit best.  If you like our choices, I'll take the credit.  If you don't like the selection, you can blame Terry!  How's that for covering your bases?

No comments:

Post a Comment